Wednesday, November 15, 2006

woody's gone a bit mental

ah well, i am worried about him, but you can't treat everyone like they're your own kin, he's not my son and I should leave him be a bit!

We went to the indian food shop this afternoon. I have lovely dates and grapefruit to eat mmmm. They aren't anything like grapes...how odd. I always thought they were called 'greatfruits' but nevermind.

working on an essay at the moment (3000 words, they're starting to work us a bit harder now...) it's an essay on the heroic in Frankenstein and Mrs Dalloway. I'm finding it shocking fun what.

Bought mini milks the other day. O yes. When was the last time you had a mini milk? I have become an internet obsessed no-life girl. I blog on this, I check my myspace about...oo...every two seconds, i post on flickr, i am constantly posting on my uni's english language web forum. That's scraping the bloody barrel, isn't it!

I know the words to dizzee rascal's 'i luv u' and it's actually a nasty ol song, i'ntit. Having a bling moment. Keep buying really big earings. No earing yet has satisfied my desire for laaaaarrrrge. Ah well.

Dya like Lady Soveriegn? I think it's part of my slight homesickness, i want to reconnect to my pikey catford roots. ah well.

I want some massive gold rings...i tried on the gold chains mum bought ages ago from her home-shopping-network phase. I tried them all on at once. It felt goood. I look good in a baseball cap.

do i need help...do i?

No comments: