Wednesday, November 29, 2006

new home

sitting on the makeshift sofa, having read the first few scenes of Perestroika, the second half of Angels in America. Been going on lots of walks in the city to get me head together, which is nice, listening to beach boys right now. Bought dad a 'ruby' sheesha for xmas, but it arrived yesters and he opened it prematurely...silly man...nevermind.

Woody is drumming against the back of a chair, in a distracted sort of way, he keeps stopping and starting. I am so paranoid at the moment, just about Woody, I keep thinking he knows what I'm thinking. I think that's just me being silly. Now he's talking on the mobile. I think it's Rory. I want to see Rory but he never calls me anymore. Plus I can't be arsed getting dressed today. so I probs won't be going outdoors. aahhh welll. whatever. We both gave up smoking - me and Woody. I gave up first.

No comments: