Sunday, October 30, 2005

sunday again

good jesus it's almost monday again......goood grief.......

not sure what the plan is for today, saw 'Saw 2' yesters. In fact saw it twice!! I need to shower, and do my laundry...grr...

The laundry room is free, and it's only four floors away...and it would be nice to have clean sheets and clean clothes. I have lasted the week ok but it is definitely washing day. I really miss my mum. I want her to be somewhere where I can call her if I want to chat to her. My friends fill the gap ok, maybe I should go see some other family. Been living near my aunt for two months and still haven't seen her!! Terrible.

I really want a fag and some chocolate, and there will definitely be both in the kitchen. That's a good five yards from my room...five yards....oh i can do it, i can. Then I can shower, take my washing to the laundry room, and read Emma, for my english lit work. Oh god, that sounds so sensible.

Ok, then I'm gone!
xxx

No comments: