Monday, October 24, 2005

ohhhh so tired...

It's been a particularly interesting week. Apart from the cake baking (which was very well recieved) I don't remember much of monday through friday. Yesterday I'm pretty sure me and Wood bought chips...that's really about all I can tell you. There was a party the night before - we had to dress up like pirates and go to my mates' stalker's flat. It was good, we danced, drank vodka-y punch. Me and some friends went on to another party up in town and got stalked by some strange man outside BHS or whatever on Sauchiehall street. Oh fun times. Got a taxi back with some nicely dressed young man at seven the next morning.

That day before the party started I just slept and slept and slept. It was another late night the night before. Though I can't remember what we were doing...oh well...never mind!

I have to go matriculate today, I purposely slept in and missed alllllllll my lectures. It makes you feel so nice. But now I have no baccy and have to run to the shops...ah me...

OH I just remembered I have two rolls of film from last weeks parties, I will go put them in to Snappy Snaps right now! and buy baccy, and meet Wood, and get some coffee, then matriculate...then pick up the pics, then go home! good plan! ok, thanks for your time! turrah xx

No comments: